Saturday, April 14, 2012

BJ - it puts back whatever weight you might have lost

I thought that since I had had a heavy prata breakfast, a light fruit lunch would be good.  After all, a friend of mine recently posted "before" and "after" pics of himself and he lost a lot of weight after he went on a fruit diet.  But his was a genuine fruit diet and not a fruit diet after a heavy prata breakfast.  But still, you can't go wrong on a fruit diet or so I thought and I promptly got myself two mangoes.  If there is one fruit I don't mind binging on, it's the mango.



As we all know, life is more complex than this.  I felt hungry after my lunch of mangoes.  My friend who went on a total fruit diet must have felt much worse.  But I'm not him.  I'm a practical kind of guy and I'm not one of those martyrs who are into self-immolation or who can, at the drop of a hat, go on hunger strikes just for a cause.  No cause can possibly justify self-harm.

And of course BJ's strawberry cheesecake beckoned.  I yielded.




This evening, I had learnt my lesson.  A fruit diet is for fruit bats and monkeys.  I had a huge chicken bryani dinner and I felt good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment