Saturday, October 21, 2017

Good Lord! It's the Pat's Schoolhouse ad again.

About a month and a half after I posted this blog article, I found in my letter box yet another ad from Pat's Schoolhouse. I was about to leave for the airport at the time and so I took a photo of it, stored the photo in my online album, forgot about it, had a good holiday although I had a fall while climbing a mountain, underwent medical treatment, recovered (to a degree) and this morning, as I was going through my online photos, I came across the photo I took almost three months ago and here it is:




It is disgraceful for any school for young children to print this sentence in its ad: 'With all these and our secret recipe, you can be assured that your child is in the right place is creating the childhood they will never forget'. I don't believe any child who can speak any English would ever construct such a sentence. Do you really believe a child would ever say, 'I am in a fun place am staying here for much longer'? Yet this is the kind of sentence that Pat's Schoolhouse publishes without shame on its glossy promotional brochure.

If you would like to read my previous articles about the various ads by Pat's Schoolhouse please click here. Pat's Schoolhouse is featured in Section 1 M.

No comments:

Post a Comment